To view sample persuasion letters, click a topic
- Write a letter to persuade an editor or the public on an issue
- Write a persuasive letter that makes a charitable request
- Write a persuasive letter to a government official
- Write a persuasive letter
- Write a persuasive memo to an employee or colleague
Topics related to persuasion letters
Advocate legislation Contact customers with inactive accounts for sales purposes Encourage your reader to take advantage of a new opportunity Encourage/motivate your reader to keep up the good work Endorse a political candidate Endorse or nominate a candidate for an award Introduce a product or service Invite a customer to request an example product or more information Motivate a sales force Offer a suggestion to a supplier or retailer Oppose legislation Promote a product by announcing a special sale or complimentary gift Recommend a course of action or support a decision or policy change Recommend a service or product Recommend a teenager for a job (strong recommendation letter) Request a raise or promotion Request a retraction or correction from the media Sell a seminar or conference Suggest a change in a contract or agreement Use a referral in a sales letter Write a letter of encouragement/motivation Write a weak recommendation for a job candidate Write an insurance sales letter
Related Letter-Writing Categories
Still can't find the right words for your persuasion letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the persuasion letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective persuasion letter.
- Print your persuasion letter and send it!