To view sample directive letters, click a topic
- Issue directives concerning reports and paperwork
- Issue directives concerning specific tasks
- Issue directives concerning studies and investigations
- Issue directives to adjust territories or structures
- Issue directives to establish, change, or reaffirm policies
- Issue directives to establish, change, or reaffirm procedures
Topics related to directive letters
Announce a holiday work schedule Announce an employee training session Delegate a special project Delegate follow-up on a complaint from a customer Delegate new or additional duties Follow up after a meeting to review decisions and assignments Notify employees of a new policy or a change in an existing one
Related Letter-Writing Categories
Still can't find the right words for your directive letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the directive letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective directive letter.
- Print your directive letter and send it!