To view sample invitation letters, click a topic
- Accept an invitation to an event
- Accept an invitation to join an organization
- Accept an invitation to speak or perform
- Decline an invitation to an event
- Decline an invitation to join an organization
- Decline an invitation to speak or perform
- Extend a formal invitation
- Extend an invitation for a job interview
- Extend an invitation to a business social event
- Extend an invitation to a personal social event
- Extend an invitation to attend a trade show, seminar, or conference
- Extend an invitation to join an organization
- Extend an invitation to open an account
- Extend an invitation to participate in or attend a fundraising event
- Extend an invitation to speak or perform
- Extend invitations to seasonal parties: Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, etc. (business and personal)
Topics related to invitation letters
Accept an invitation
Accept a formal invitation to a social event Accept a request to serve in an honorary position Accept an informal invitation to a social event Accept an invitation to a business appointment
Announce or cancel an invitation
Announce a broken engagement Announce a business anniversary Announce a class reunion Announce a job-related party or retreat Announce a routine meeting Announce a special meeting Announce an engagement in a personal letter Announce an engagement with an invitation Announce the graduation of a son or daughter Cancel a wedding Cancel or postpone an invitation
Confirm or decline an invitation
Confirm a guest's attendance at a conference or symposium (organizer's letter) Confirm a speaker's or special guest's attendance Confirm your own attendance as a speaker or special guest
Related Letter-Writing Categories
Still can't find the right words for your invitation letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the invitation letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective invitation letter.
- Print your invitation letter and send it!