To view sample job-offer letters, click a topic
- Accept a job offer
- Decline a job offer, promotion, or transfer
- Extend a job offer
- Extend an invitation for a job interview
- Respond to a job offer, negotiating a higher salary
- Respond to a job offer, negotiating conditions
Topics related to job-offer letters
Acknowledge the receipt of a resume Announce a job opening Decline a request for employment Follow up during a job search after a lapse of time Follow up during a job search after a telephone contact Follow up during a job search after an interview Offer a sales position to someone who has not applied for employment Respond to a job advertisement and request an interview Respond to a request for your resume Use networking in a job search Write a cover letter to introduce a resume Write a letter in a job search
Resume Format Resume Tips Resume portfolio for positions requiring artistic skill and experience Scannable Resume: 14 Tips Resume Reference Page Resume based on academic employment: the curriculum vita Resume based on job skills Resume based on job titles Resume based on work history Resume for a high school student or teenager Informational resume
Related Letter-Writing Categories
Still can't find the right words for your job-offer letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the job-offer letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective job-offer letter.
- Print your job-offer letter and send it!