To view sample encouragement letters, click a topic
- Encourage an employee after a disappointment or a company setback
- Encourage/motivate your reader to increase sales
- Encourage/motivate your reader to keep up the good work
- Encourage your reader to take advantage of a new opportunity
Topics related to encouragement letters
Advocate legislation Offer a suggestion to a religious leader Offer a suggestion to a supplier or retailer Recommend a course of action or support a decision or policy change Sell a seminar or conference Suggest a change in a contract or agreement Write a letter of encouragement/motivation Write a letter to persuade an editor or the public on an issue Write a persuasive letter Write a persuasive letter to a government official Write a persuasive memo to an employee or colleague Write an insurance sales letter
Related Letter-Writing Categories
Still can't find the right words for your encouragement letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the encouragement letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective encouragement letter.
- Print your encouragement letter and send it!