To view sample employment letters, click a topic
- Acceptance letters to restate and close a deal
- Cover letters to accompany your resume
- Follow-up letters to help you stand out and get noticed
- Job-offer letters
- Request letters to request a raise or promotion
- Response letters to negotiate benefits or a higher salary
How to Interview How to Write a Letter of Interest in a Job Search: 10 Tips How to Write a Reference Page
Still can't find the right words for your employment letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the employment letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective employment letter.
- Print your employment letter and send it!