- Clearly state your request or indicate what needs to be done and give as much detail as necessary for the task, project, or other assignment to be accomplished. If a problem needs to be resolved, clearly indicate what the problem is and, if desired, how you would like it to be solved.
- Give the reason for the directive, if desired.
- Specifically state how you expect the reader to proceed in order to accomplish the task.
- Give the deadline for which the task or project should be completed. Arrange for follow-up or evaluation if needed.
- Mention the benefits of the directive to the people involved, if applicable.
- You might include the names of individuals the reader could contact or identify available resources that can help him/her to complete the project or other assignment.
- If appropriate, offer to give assistance if needed or offer to answer any questions or address any concerns or problems that arise.
- Thank the reader and close by expressing your confidence that he/she can complete the task at hand.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)