Sample Letter #1
Thank you for your generous pledge of $2,000 toward construction of the Doe Club House. The ground-breaking ceremony is scheduled for March 25, and we hope all pledges will be paid before that event. Please write your check now and forward it in the enclosed self-addressed envelope.
Sample Letter #2
As you may be aware, quarterly club dues of $56.00 are to be paid by Saturday, April 13, 2002. Please send your check in the envelope enclosed. Thank you for your prompt attention.
Sample Letter #3
Thank you for your recent pledge of $500 to KSPR, Springfield's only public radio station. Please mail your check in the envelope provided. Thank you for your generosity.
Sample Letter #4
It's June again, and the yearly membership fee for our houseboat association are due. Because it is time for our five-year boat overhaul, the fees for this year are a little bit higher for each family. Please remit the amount shown on your statement in the enclosed envelope by July 1.
- How to Write a Collection Letter
- How to Write the Appeal Collection Letter
- How to Write the Inquiry Collection Letter
- How to Write the Reminder Collection Letter
- How to Write the Ultimatum Collection Letter
Still can't find the right words for your collection letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the collection letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective collection letter.
- Print your collection letter and send it!