- Follow Up
- Get Well
- Job Offer
- Social Event
- Thank You
- All Topics
Sample Letter #1
I noticed that the finishing work on the last batch of picture frames was unusually rough. I know the quality of work that you personally produce is superb, so I am wondering what the problem may be in your group. Would you please monitor the production of this next order very carefully to see where the problem is?
As you know, careful attention to quality control is what has helped us gain our large market share, and we can't afford to let up now when we hope to expand abroad.
Thank you in advance for following through on this. Please let me know what you find out.
Sample Letter #2
Last week, after everyone had gone home, I found trash on the floor, crumbs on the desks, and even a drink leaking out of its paper cup.
Please do not put your drinks on the desks because the liquid could damage your computer, and bring only spill-proof drinks into the office area. Also, if you must eat, make sure the crumbs do not land on your keyboard and that you clean up after yourself.
If we all follow these simple guidelines, we can have a more pleasant work environment and can reduce the possibility of damaging our computers. I trust you will help me keep the office clean and orderly.
Sample Letter #3
I understand that the building was left unlocked last night. By my count, this has happened three times in the last month. To solve what could be a very expensive problem, I am establishing a policy where someone will be responsible each week for locking all doors and windows at the end of the day. An open door or window is an invitation to theft. I have attached the May calendar, showing weekly assignments. If you have a conflict with your assignment, please let me know immediately. Thank you for helping me resolve this problem.
- How to Write a Complaint Letter
- How to Write the Perfect Complaint Letter
- Write Complaint Letters That Get Results
Still can't find the right words for your complaint letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the complaint letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective complaint letter.
- Print your complaint letter and send it!