- Follow Up
- Get Well
- Job Offer
- Social Event
- Thank You
- All Topics
Sample Letter #1
I am interested in undertaking graduate studies in Medieval History to earn an M.A. degree from International University. I received my B.A. degree from Springfield University in Kansas sixteen years ago with a dual major in History and English, and have subsequently taught both English and History at Centerville High School, also in Kansas, USA.
I would greatly appreciate your sending me application materials, including information about financial aid and employment opportunities for foreign graduate students. Please use the above address.
Sample Letter #2
I would like to find out more about your internship program for foreign nurses. I am a qualified nurse and midwife, having graduated from Springfield University four years ago with the equivalent of an R.N. degree. Please send application forms to the following address:
Sample Letter #3
I am writing to request information on Springfield University's International Exchange program. I am one year from completion of the equivalent of a B.A. degree at International University, and I wish to broaden my experience by attending a foreign university for a semester.
I am an excellent student in the Anthropology department here, and after graduation I intend to continue my studies in this field in North America.
Please send any information pertaining to my application as a foreign exchange student to the above address.
- How to Write an Application Letter
- How to Write the College Admissions Essay
- Writing in College - 15 Tips for College Students
Still can't find the right words for your application letter?
You will with our 500 letter-writing tutorials!
- Find the application letter that fits your needs and copy it directly into Microsoft Word or your favorite word processor.
- Or let our 500 letter-writing tutorials guide you step-by-step through the writing process, suggesting sample phrases and sentences for each writing step. In minutes, you can write an effective application letter.
- Print your application letter and send it!