How to Write a Farewell Letter
- Write your farewell letter as an act of goodwill and diplomacy
- Always begin your farewell letter with a friendly form of address.
- Keep the tone of your farewell letter good-natured and positive.
- Refer to personal, positive memories of the person or place you are leaving.
- Express your appreciation for opportunities you enjoyed in the past.
- Express your sense of loss to a friend or job associate who is leaving.
- If you are leaving a bad situation, avoid making negative comments.
- Offer the reader best wishes for success and happiness in the future.
Hello, world! This is a toast message.