How to Write a Cancellation Letter
- Begin the cancellation letter with the date, the company's name and address, and your account number.
- State politely but firmly that you want the company to cancel your account, and give them the customary 30-day notice before you expect it to become effective.
- Use your cancellation letter to inform the company they are no longer authorized to withdraw payments from your credit card/debit card/bank account.
- Include a check with your cancellation letter for any balance you may still owe on your account.
- Explain what steps you will take and what agency you will notify if your account is not canceled within 30 days or you are charged any additional fees.
- Type the cancellation letter on your computer, but sign it by hand.
- Send your cancellation letter by certified mail, return receipt requested.
Letters related to cancellation letters
And tutorials and letters for these topics related to cancellation letters:
¿Todavía no puede encontrar las palabras correctas para su carta de cancellation