- Express your genuine appreciation for the opportunities you now enjoy.
- Refer to past suggestions the reader has accepted and put into practice.
- Thank the reader for his/her willingness to read and consider your ideas.
- Offer your suggestion courteously, without openly criticizing the status quo.
- Stick to the point and just explain the potential benefits of your suggestion.
- Suggest a meeting with the reader to explain your ideas in greater detail.
How to respond to a suggestion letter:
- Express appreciation for the suggestion letter, whether you accept it or not.
- If the writer is a current employee, express appreciation for his or her past efforts.
- Assure the writer you are responsive to the concerns of everyone involved.
- Encourage the writer to submit another suggestion letter in the future.
- Promise to share the idea with your associates and give it full consideration.
- You may express your regret and say that you are unable to make changes now.
Unleash Your Creativity With The Power to Brainstorm
Can you quickly think of the right words as you write letters? Most people cannot so we asked ourselves, "Can we simulate having a professional writer by their side?" After years of research and development, we succeeded. Now you can write creatively with the help of 4,001 Business, Sales & Personal Letters.
Try our Letter-Template Software Risk Free for 30-Days When You Buy at WriteExpress.com
If You’re Not Satisfied Return it for a Full Refund
1 $19.99 value free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)
2 Free with purchase of our software for Windows (not Macintosh)